Welcomes You...

to feed your senses on its treasures

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

the Key

i was just trying to protect you
from losing your sanity
so I locked up some bits of you
but then somehow I lost the key!

I had told you to never get mad again
because anger only caused more destruction
but I didn't know that it would with it
your very motivation!

I had told you to stay away from your passion
so you wouldn't be hurt any more
but I didn't know you would be robbed
of zeal itself, from your core!

i wonder what to do
now that i realize the extent of damage done
i wonder how you will possibly find your way
through the impossible maze that your mind has become

i guess its time to break into those memories
make sure old circuits are dissolved
i guess its time to rewire
and start over with a new resolve

your true calling-
it would be foolish of you any longer, to resist
its time to stop fighting the wrong battles
to stop looking for the Key of a lock that never did exist!

No comments:

Post a Comment