Welcomes You...

to feed your senses on its treasures

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

InConsistent

I think its right to pronounce myself as
inconsistent
For -

Ive always rebelled
Ive always avoided my own company
Ive always run away from commitment
Ive always taken refuge in excuses
Ive always given into my fears
Ive always fed my mental blocks
Ive always resisted coming out of my comfort zone
Ive always empathised with my failures
Ive always justified my cowardice
Ive always shirked off responsibility
Ive always searched for a savior to fix my life
Ive always broken promises to myself
Ive always invited trouble
Ive always disrupted peace
Ive always rebelled against my best interests
Ive always pushed away people who have truly cared
Ive always wrongfully judged people and invested in unworthy relationships
Ive always put my most precious relationships on the line
Ive always taken my blessings for granted
And I've always managed to draw everyone's attention to "my crippling disabilities"

It think its wrong to pronounce myself as
inconsistent
For -

Ive been inconsistent
rather quite Consistently!

No comments:

Post a Comment