Welcomes You...

to feed your senses on its treasures

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Unison

As i ache for you
in the glowing rain
i kneel down and pray
so i may somehow keep sane

does it even matter
what anyone says
i know you exist
i know its me you await

to take someplace surreal
a blunder of creation
somewhere along the  horizon
of reality and imagination

i feel you stirring at the pit of my stomach
as my voice rises from my lips
i feel you breathing in my womb
as my hands carve out the words you let slip

come tear me apart
wrench out the world i once knew
drain every drop of me
leave no molecule unflooded with you

hurt me enough for me to drown in peace
love me enough for me to yearn to die
tempt me to want to make my mistake again
as i stand proud in the face of the greatest lie

lets celebrate our tragedy
lets grieve to our fragility,undeterred
lets dance to the music of our unison
one, that will never be heard.......


© Dr. Manvi Gupta 2010

1 comment: