Welcomes You...

to feed your senses on its treasures

Friday, December 14, 2012

Anyone out there

Its 2am
im staring at the walls
i'm screaming in my head
but no one senses my desperate call

is dere anyone out there?
can anyone hear me?
anyone who can respond
to my plea for some company

to look inside my head
to sense despair crawling up upon my skin?
see where the hell i'm heading
and where i've already been

anyone out there
to hush my whimper
to keep insanity camouflaughed
in fits of my abrupt temper

anyone out there
to tell me its okay
anyone
someone who will stay...

you say we're all connected
in the realm of this gizmosphere
so if its all so telepathic
then why my cries no one can hear

you're fooling our survival instincts
our defence mechanism
its each man for himself
everything else is a whim!


Dr. Manvi Gupta 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment