Welcomes You...

to feed your senses on its treasures

Friday, December 14, 2012

My madness

Hold on little one
i know you're going crazy
dont know what to do with you sometimes
to hold you back or let you be

you guide me like a saint
but when i get there you desert me
i'm handed over to the devil
and then im at his mercy

but by then the act is done
and i'm left to the hands of fate
you seem to have already won
its too late

then i swear,i wont listen to you
but i get tempted all over again
because by now,you've become my need
my greatest joy,my greatest pain

so let me not retaliate
let me simply give in to you
never again,think over
let things happen like theyre meant to

so i bow down to you my madness
you can conquer my destiny in a single glance
i give you my body,i give you my soul
my madness,take over me and dance

Dr Manvi Gupta 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment