Welcomes You...

to feed your senses on its treasures

Monday, April 21, 2014

the Question?

Is this love?
or just a need...
upon which conveniently
our insecurities feed

If this is love
then why does it seem
to suck out the passions
from our very being?

into some dark pit
I can't quite reach
as I shirk away
from practicing all that I preach

My core drained hollow
while something grows inside
this emptiness,gnawing me away
like a parasite

So do we jump right in
and combat our fears
or let lives drift away...
helplessly,through the years

or do we part from each other
to figure out, what all this means
curl up in our solitary cocoons
till we're ready to spread our wings

so we can answer the question
that looms over our dreams-
Do we need each other or just ourselves,
to feel truly- complete?

Mani,11pm,21st April,2014

No comments:

Post a Comment