Welcomes You...

to feed your senses on its treasures

Monday, April 14, 2014

The Essence...

i never want to forget ....
when i ceased to fear the dark
when i could look long and deep into the mirror
when i heard the choking voice of my mother

i never want to forget the most nourishing meal i had
garnished with overwhelming tears
the Bitter-sweetness of losing something dear
and then finding it back when one nearly stops looking

i never want to forget
the showreel of my journey
that i so often thought of of destroying
while each scene had indeed been flawlessly executed

and yet in spite of an imperative past
i find myself at an interesting juncture
when fate has given me the privilege
of unfolding a blank scroll
to write my destiny all over again...
when nature has given its consent
for my transcendence....
how blessed i am...
to be reincarnated every day
how innocent i am...
to be able to look at the world with childlike wonder in my eyes
how beautiful i am...
to be draped in the majestic robe of sheer intensity
how fortunate i am...
to be able to tread along the brink of the surreal
how versatile i am...
for every imagery i've been given to etch with my flesh and blood
how precious i am...
fragile,vulnerable,yet perfect like a newborn baby...

to whoever's up there, running the show-
i accept your designs for me
i applaud your sense of humour
i have but one expectation from life...
i sure want this to be one helluva ride! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment