Welcomes You...

to feed your senses on its treasures

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

distant...

I need to be distant
I need to be away
I need to be detached 
I need to let go
I need to stop giving in
I need to be alone 
I need to be strong

I need to stop acting like a love- hungry puppy
I need to stop putting blind faith on the unknown
I need to stop forgiving when not deserved
I need to stop opening my heart to anyone and everyone
I need to stop depending on others
I need to stop expecting from others
I need to stop hating myself for my flaws
I need to stop hurting
I need to stop drifting
I need to stop needing
but i need -
to save my hypersensitivity
to be responsible
to be reasonable
to safeguard my dreams
to protect my vulnerability
to heal myself
to preserve the spark of divinity within
to count my blessings
to be eternally grateful
to be selfish and self-centred
to throw out what i dont need
to be committed to myself
to face the world
to face myself
to earn my place
to run for my life
to learn to tolerate my own company
To be distant...
To stop needing others
and need only myself...


2 comments:

  1. Nicely described, it feels like you have customised the blog for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! It does seem so! Seems like you're the d only person who reads my blog and more so the only one who actually bothers to even try to decipher the meanings ( not that the effort necessarily yields results! ;) for which i feel very grateful !

    ReplyDelete