Welcomes You...

to feed your senses on its treasures

Sunday, September 20, 2015

The girl with the Golden Crown !

She said i was beautiful
never had she seen me frown
She said i'm the girl with the golden crown

She said i was always smiling
and so would the people around 
She said i'm the girl with the golden crown

She said i was taking life so gracefully
True happiness would always surround
She said i'm the girl with the golden crown

but she didn't know
that in my quest for freedom
I had managed to get bound

the weight of the world
on my shoulders
had been wearing me down

the gold enthroned upon my head
had been slowly turning brown
if only she knew, I'm the lost girl, who was never found...

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Find out the lost girl..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mehak! :) im looking everywhere,Hopefully i will find her very soon!

      Delete