Welcomes You...

to feed your senses on its treasures

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nothing but the Truth...

Nothing but the truth
is all that i dearly hold
Life isnt going to be easy anymore,
az i took this pledge,i waz told.

Blood dripped everywhere,
tears lined my road,
as i paved through my life,
holding my double edged sword.

It either hurt my neighbour
or thrust through my own heart
It brought me closer to myself
from all else,it drew me apart.

Everything came for a price
the price i wasnt willing to pay
It would be simple if i bowed down to the world
but it never came to that day.

Countless failures buried,
some victories unspoken
After many dark endless nights
i have risen,enlightenedly woken

I stand here today,
ready to walk on ahead
With a smile upon my face
and my feet on the burning coal bed.

Life iznt going to be easy,i know,
as i wait for the next moment to unfold
Still nothing but the truth
is all dat i dearly hold.

© Dr. Manvi Gupta 2010 www.manvigupta.com

1 comment:

  1. Bhagwat geeta ki kasam - Mein siraf sach boloonga ... sach ke siwa kuch nahin boloon ga !! ;)

    Damn right - its not easy at all to be truthful like the way you are.

    And wow - I love the fishes on the side of your blog!! they are soooo amazing !! damn cute :)

    ReplyDelete