Welcomes You...

to feed your senses on its treasures

Thursday, January 30, 2014

my Will

when i die
dig out the bundles
of tattered bits of paper
hiding inside 
the inaccessible part
of my closet 
safe in the 
casket of unheard melodies
words peeping out
solemnly 
at the thought
of being discovered
afraid
of accidentally pouring
out the weight of emotions
tugged on tightly by them
all this while...

give them away
to someone
who will value it 
as some kind of wealth
than a burden 
that i thought 
i might carry to my grave
or that might carry 
me there instead
but no that is my last wish
to no longer be bound
to what belonged to all
to what was never mine
furthermore  
in my journey to
other versions of reality
that i might learn to accept

let a sweet voice
belonging to a heart
that has loved and lost
but unlike me
still continued to love -
render the songs free
loud and clear
so the world may hear about
yet never dare to imitate
the ways of this unknown
songwriter,singer, composer
(let this be the inscription)
a self-professed martyr,
a deluded fool 
who spent all her life running
from who she truly was
and collapsed when her mind,body and spirit 
could take no more,
who will then
take a final bow
to the thundering applause
at the sadistic joke of destiny
and at last,hopefully...
will rest in peace.

Mani, 29 January, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment