Welcomes You...

to feed your senses on its treasures

Thursday, January 30, 2014

is it Time?

is it time,
my love
for you to arrive?
give me a sign
or have i not been
listening intently
did i not hear your silent call to me
did i miss all that's subtle and better unsaid

I've always known you
felt your presence
since i was a child
floating around me
looking at me
looking over me,
loving me
holding me
smiling
waiting for the day
when the time would come
for me to give you form
when i would become
the instrument
to bring you
into this world
my world...

to soak your soul within mine
drench you in my passions
protect you with my life
and then
all these complications
we weave into our lives
for no good reason
will evaporate
and i know 
in loving you
all the doubts will hush away
my strength will awaken
and take over
i shall find peace
as you take me to my basics
and....
make me an animal again...


Mani, 30th January, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment