Welcomes You...

to feed your senses on its treasures

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Forgiveness and Gratitude

I want to begin this year
By thanking everyone
For being who they have been
With me....
For all the love,pain,warmth,anguish,
Turmoil,they facilitated
I am who i am today because of these
experiences.
I am strong and hollow all at the same time
I am a million exciting things
I can love endlessly
Have i any new year resolutions
No
I have a few promises to make to myself
Its has nothing to do with time and occasion
i want to learn to love myself
I want to face my fears
I want to realise all my potential
Do i have any expectations from the world?
Perhaps- to not try to meddle with my journey , my soul-quest
But they will,wont they!
So no,
I have no expectations from the world
I however wish we all can forget and forgive ourselves and others
That we can explore and extract the best from ourselves
That we can be more kind and loving
That we can find ourselves and learn to truly accept and embrace ourselves and those who hold meaning in our lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment