Welcomes You...

to feed your senses on its treasures

Friday, March 26, 2010

Remember

cant Remember
when we parted
what it was like without you
being broken-hearted
cant Remember
when we found each other back
feels like you never left
as if we continued without any gap

you were always here by my side
though being many geographical miles away
watching over me like the sky above my head
so i could never step wrong and lose my way
nodding your head at my mistakes
hoping one day i'd see clearly through the blurred
the value of what we had once found and lost
while sending me your care unsaid yet heard

cant Remember
when exactly things started to go wrong
when did we decide to quit trying
and agree to move on
when we figured it was best to stay away
than causing so much hurt to one another
i think we gave in to our ownselves
but never gave up on each other

maybe thats why our precious bond
continued to stay strong
without ever letting us know
it silently carried on
invisible threads connecting our souls
intuition guiding our actions through
pulling us into the universe of oneness
two diverse aura's taking on the same hue

cant remember
what it was like
when you hadnt yet,quite
touched my life
but now forevermore i'm truly glad
that i can no longer recall any such things
my heart only seems to Remember
the joyful times you bring :)

© Dr. Manvi Gupta 2010 www.manvigupta.com

2 comments:

  1. wow, i must say, this is one of my favorites. completely amazing.
    gooose bumps.... ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Finguru-Glad u liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete